Frequently Asked Questions.
Q1: Are your products HALAL?
A: Our products not certified HALAL. However, we can confirm that they do not include any pork related ingredients as certified by the company. Please refer to *HALAL DECLARATION* for more details.
Q2: Is the price in-store and website the same?
A: Yes, it is the same but depends on online/in-store promotions.
Q3: What forms of payment do you accept?
A: We accept credit card, e-wallet and ipay88
Q4: Where can I find the ingredients list for each product?
A: You may find the list under the ingredients tab for each product.
Q5: When do you pack and ship the items?
A: We will pack and ship during business hours from 9am to 5pm (Monday to Friday).
Q6: Will my order come with a free gift card?
A: Yes, it is included.
Q7: How much does the delivery cost?
A: No charges, free for all orders.
Q8: What courier do you use?
A: We are using GD Express for nationwide shipping.
Q9: How long will the delivery take?
A: The delivery will take 3 to 5 working days.
GD Express provides detailed tracking that will allow you to track the progress of your delivery.
An e-mail with the delivery tracking information will be sent as soon as your order is dispatched. Please view our Delivery Page for the latest information.
Q10: How do I get same day delivery?
A: Order before 12pm on weekdays and you will be able to receive your order on the same day within selected areas in Klang Valley with additional charges RM25.00
Delivery between 10am to 6pm
*Not available on Weekend & Public Holiday
Q11: What if I missed the cut off time?
A: We will process and deliver your order within the next working day, Monday to Friday.
Q12: Where do I find my tracking details?
A: Tracking details will be sent to your registered e-mail once your order is packed.
Q13: Do you accept returns or refunds?
A: We do, please refer our Terms & Conditions on returns and refunds.
Q14: Can I use my credit store during offer/promotion?
A: No. You may choose to either have an offer price or to redeem store credit.
Q15: Can I use my gift card during offer/promotion?
A: Yes, you may. Do select gift card upon checkout and you have to pay for the balance (if any).
Q16: Will you include printed invoice in my order?
A: No. We will send invoice through e-mail only once confirmed order.
Q17: Can I collect my online order at the shop/boutique?
A: No. You have to self-collect at our HQ office in Petaling Jaya. You should receive an address via e-mail once confirmed order.
Q18: What should I do before pickup my order?
A: Please contact 60 12-934 7551 for pickup arrangement. Strictly NO walk-in without prior notice. Proof of identification and order confirmation needed upon collection.
Q19: How can I contact Tilley?
A: You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 60 12-934 7551 during business hours from 9am to 5pm (Monday to Friday).
Are Tilley Soap products Australian made?
- Tilley Soap products are proudly Australian made and owned.
Are Tilley Soap products cruelty free/tested on animals?
- Tilley Soap products are not tested on animals.
Are Tilley Soap products vegan friendly?
- Some Tilley Soaps products contain Natural Goats Milk and/or Manuka Honey. Please contact our Customer Service Team email@example.com for further details.
Why are your online prices different to in some stores?
- Tilley Soaps has recommended retail prices, which we abide to on our website. However, some stores may wish to offer a higher or lower price. That is their prerogative.
What is the shelf life for Tilley Soap products?
- Before opening, our liquid products have a shelf life of approx. 24 months, and soap bars have a shelf life of approx. 36 months.
What are Tilley Soap candles made from?
- Tilley Soap candles are made from a premium blend of soy & vegetable wax.
What are Tilley Soap candle wicks made from?
- Tilley Soap candle wicks are made from lead-free cotton.
Why do candles tunnel/ burn unevenly?
- Candles can tunnel/burn unevenly due to air movement over the flame, caused by air conditioning, draft/breeze or an off-center wick.
Why is there a black residue on the inside of my candle?
- Black residue on the inside of the candle vessel can be caused when the wick has not been trimmed properly, which causes a bigger flame and leading to soot to form.
Do I need to trim my candle wick?
- As the wax level drops the wick effectively becomes longer so we advise that you trim the wicks to approx. 7mm and ensure they're upright prior to each new burn.
Why is it advised to stop burning with 1cm of wax left?
- We suggest that you stop burning your candle at approx. 1cm wax mark, as lower than this there may not be enough wax left in the candle to absorb the heat of the flame, which can lead to glass becoming very hot and/or cracking
Can your soaps be melted down?
- Tilley Soaps are not the melt-and-pour type and are likely to burn/decompose before their melting point is reached. Moreover, inhaling the fumes liberated from our soaps upon heating is not recommended and may be harmful.
What does triple milled mean?
- Triple milled soap is passed through a milling machine of smooth stainless steel rollers three times, producing a bar that is thoroughly mixed, and free of air and excess moisture. The results is a firm, long lasting body bar which retains it's shape, and delivers a luxurious, foamy later.
Do you soaps contain Palm Oil?
- Some Tilley Soaps contain Palm Oil, however it comes from a sustainable and certified source.
Why has the liquid in my Reed Diffuser changed colour?
- The fragrance diffuser solution will oxidize after it has been opened. The perfume in the diffuser interacts with oxygen which can affect its colour. This should not cause any problems with the performance.
How do I remove the plastic cap on Tilley Classic White Reed Diffusers?
- The easiest way to remove the plastic cap is unscrew the decorative sliver cap. Place the bottle on a flat surface, then using a small flathead screwdriver or small spoon, insert in to the middle of the cap and lever upwards. This will cause the cap to pop up.
Do you sell Reed Diffuser refills?
- We do not sell diffuser refills. After several months your reed sticks may need to be replaced so we recommend purchasing a whole new set.
I spilled some Reed Diffuser liquid onto my skin, what should I do?
- Reed Diffusers contain a very high proportion of fragrance to give them a strong aroma, making them more likely to cause irritation or allergic reactions on contact with the skin when compared to other products. To avoid further skin irritations/reactions in future, we would recommend that you clean up spills using disposable rubber gloves. If some of the Reed Diffuser solution does get on your skin, you should take off any contaminated clothing, wash affected area with soap and water, and launder any contaminated clothes before re use.
100% Pure Essential Oils
Are you Essential Oils safe to use around children?
- YES- however we recommended only exposing children 6 months and older to Essential Oils.
Diluting essential oils in a humidifier or small diffuser is a much safer way to go, though even this could be harmful for kids with asthma or other respiratory illnesses. We also recommend keeping the humidifier in a large, open room, rather than in kids’ bedrooms.
Store oils away from curious hands
Considering the potential harm of ingestion or skin contact, you should store all essential oils in a safe spot out of the reach of children.
Watch for reactions
Keep an eye out for allergic or other negative reactions to essential oils, just as you would when introducing new foods to kids. A good indicator that something is wrong is when your kid complains or says they don’t like the smell. When that happens, just stop using the oil. If the side effects are more severe, like coughing, difficulty breathing, nausea, vomiting, headache, sleepiness, seizures or loss of consciousness, turn off the diffuser and get to a doctor.
- Bottom line: any and all essential oils should be treated with caution and respect.